quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

Tamar's Project - Basic 5 Opinions

I think people shouldn't wear animal fur jackets. - Manu

I think people shouldn't wear make up tested on animals. - Arthur

I think people shouldn't watch shows with animals that are kept in small cages. - Kadu and Guilherme

I think people shouldn't eat the meat of animals that are confined. - Mindla, Milena and Carol Gaspar

I think some people shouldn't buy coats that are made of animal fur. - Carol Aloan

I think people shouldn't kill the turtles. - Pedro

I think people should help the project that takes care of these animals. - Marcella

I think people shouldn't kill any animal. - Lucas Queiroz

I think people shouldn't torture animals. - Diana

I think people should put the turtles in special tanks. - Lucas

I think people should do their own part and protect the animals. - Yasmim

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.